Cancellation and Refund Policies
The following cancellation policies exist in the event that an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled:
- 72 hours or more advanced notice: No fee
- 24- 72 hours advanced notice: $25.00 fee
- Same day cancellation/ No Show: $50.00 fee
If the counselor cancels the appointment, pre-payments will be applied to the next session.
Multiple missed appointments may require an additional $50.00 fee before subsequent sessions can be scheduled.
For presentation workshops and seminars, registration needs to be paid and confirmed at least 72 hours prior to the day of the event. If a registrant has to cancel their plans to attend, the following refund policies will be applicable:
- For hybrid delivery formats, the pre-paid registrant can switch to a virtual registration at no charge if they are unable to attend in person.
- In- person registrants will need to cancel at least 7 days prior to the event, via completed form submitted through the website, for a FULL REFUND and 3 days in advance to receive a refund of HALF of the registration fees.
- Virtual registrants are allowed 48 hours prior to the date of the event to cancel the registration, but will only be entitled to a refund of HALF of the registration costs, regardless of the time of the request for a refund; refund requests for less than 48 hours prior to the event will not be honored.
- Virtual registrants will complete the refund request form and submit it through the website.
- The registration form for presentation events will confirm that the cancellation and refund policies are understood.
- Credits can be applied to future events.
When the host cancels the event, the option to receive a refund or apply the registration to a future event will be decided at the discretion of the registrant.